Surf Camp 2016
FSA Surf Camp is a professional surf camp with attention to detail, personal instruction and safety. We have over 50 years combined experience in organizing surfing events and activities. Our instructors are professionals with years of knowledge in working with students who wish to learn to surf. Our instructors are also certified CPR and first aid qualified. We provide surf boards, water, shade & FUN! Please bring a snack, sunscreen & towel.
During the early stages of camp, a student will have the instructor’s undivided attention with a “one-on-one” experience. As skills progress and camp continues we provide a 3-to-1 student to instructor ratio.
- We will take up to 3 alternates for cancellations for each scheduled camp.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration.
- We accept checks, cash or credit cards. The cost of one full week is $225.00
- We are licensed and insured
- Take home material provided upon request
- Follow-up intermediate course available
- We run our camps from 9 am to 12 pm.
Summer 2016 Camp Dates
Session 1: June 6-10
Session 2: June 13-17
Session 3: June 20-24
Session 4: June 27 – July 1
Session 5: July 4-8
Session 6: July 11-15
Session 7: July 18-22
Session 8: July 25-29
Session 9: August 1-5
Session 10: August 8-12
Session 11: August 15-19
Session 12: August 22-26
Or you can download registration for (pdf) and mail in with check or money order by clicking here
FSA Executive Director – Paul West: (904) 626-9090